Oaty Egg Muffins with Whey Protein Drink
Nutritional value for 4 muffins
Use gluten-free if required*
6 whole egg
80 g oats*
100 ml low fat milk
30 g spinach
0.5 red bell pepper
5 slices deli style ham
pinch black pepper
60 g whey protein
500 ml water
1. Mix the egg, oats and milk together in a food processor.
2. Add chopped spinach, mushrooms, salt and pepper.
3. Grease a 6-hole muffin tin with oil and line each with parchment paper, then evenly divide the egg mixture.
4. Top with peppers and ham.
5. Bake for 15-20 mins until the muffins are puffed up and set. These can be served warm or cold.
6. Enjoy with protein shake.
Make these the night before if you need a breakfast on the go