Oaty Egg Muffins x 4
Nutritional value per 4 muffins
Use gluten-free if required*
6 whole egg
80 g oats*
100 ml low fat milk
30 g spinach
60 g mushrooms
0.5 red bell pepper
5 slices deli style ham
pinch black pepper
30 g mixed nuts
1. Mix the egg, oats and milk together in a food processor.
2. Add chopped spinach, mushrooms, salt and pepper.
3. Grease a 6-hole muffin tin with oil and line each with parchment paper, then evenly divide the egg mixture.
4. Top with peppers and ham.
5. Bake for 15-20 mins until the muffins are puffed up and set. These can be served warm or cold.
6. Enjoy with peanuts to the side.
Make these the night before if you need a breakfast on the go