Nutritional value per serving.
Use gluten-free if required*
1 tbsp olive oil
3 garlic cloves
pinch mixed herbs dried
1 tsp chilli
500 g passata
pinch black pepper
500 g penne pasta*
pinch chopped parsley
1. Put olive oil in a large pan and heat.
2. Cook the diced onion, crushed garlic, herbs and chilli flakes for 4-5 minutes.
3. Stir in the passata and season to taste.
4. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the packet instructions and drain.
6. Add the pasta to the sauce and mix well.
7. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with a crisp green salad.
If too spicy for little ones reduce chillies.