Peanut Butter Balls
*Use gluten-free if required
Nutritional value is for 2 balls. Remaining balls can be frozen for a later date.
60 g oats*
100 g smooth peanut butter
1 tsp coconut oil
60 g dark chocolate chips
2 tsp maple syrup
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Combine the peanut butter, oats and maple syrup in a food processor, then stir in half of the chocolate chips.
- Roll the mixture into 16 balls, place them on a baking tray and freeze for about 20 minutes until set.
- Melt the remaining chocolate chips with 1tsp of coconut oil.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the peanut balls. Place the remaining balls back in the freezer for a later date!