Nutritional value per serving.
1 tbsp olive oil
4 chicken fillet
2 garlic cloves
1 tbsp basil leaves
20 cherry tomatoes
12 sun-dried tomatoes
400 ml creme fraiche reduced fat
260 g basmati rice
1. Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the diced chicken and brown on all sides, cooking for 4-5 minutes.
2. Cook rice as per package instructions.
3. Add the crushed garlic, chopped onion, pesto and both types of chopped tomatoes. Stir continuously, cooking for roughly 5 minutes until tomatoes start to soften.
4. Ensure chicken is fully cooked. Stir in the crème Fraiche and season with pepper.
5. Serve with cooked rice and some torn basil leaves.