Spaghetti with Chicken Olive Oil & Garlic Sauce
Use gluten-free if required*
100 g wholemeal spaghetti*
2 chicken fillet
1 tbsp olive oil
0.25 garlic cloves
0.5 tbsp chopped parsley
0.25 tsp salt
1. Finely chop the garlic and parsley.
2. Cook spaghetti per package instructions. Drain well, return to saucepan and cover.
3. In a medium frying pan heat the oil. Add garlic and cook gently for a few mins.
4. Add chicken diced and cook through.
5. Remove from heat, add parsley and stir.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Pour warm chicken, garlic-oil mixture over spaghetti and toss to coat.