Warm Chicken Mango Salad with Cashew Nuts
Pre-cook the night before for lunch on the go
1 chicken fillet
30 g mixed leaves
4 red seedless grapes
6 cashew nuts
5 basil leaves
1 tsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
pinch black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C (fan 180°C/gas mark 6).
2. Bake chicken for approx 20 mins until cooked through.
3. Place all the dressing ingredients in a food processor and blend for a few seconds.
(Half mango, 2 chopped scallions, 5 basil leaves, rice vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper)
4. Cut the chicken into slices.
5. Coat the salad leaves in a little of the dressing.
6. Add the the other half sliced mango, grapes, nuts and chicken.
7. Drizzle over the dressing and serve.