Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken
2 chicken breast fillets, diced
130g basmati rice, uncooked
1 tbsp. chili powder, divided
salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 green pepper, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
2 green chilies, seeded and minced
1 large tomato, cut into chunks
1. Cook rice as per package instructions.
2. Season chicken with ½ tbsp chili powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok over medium-high heat and stir-fry seasoned chicken for 3 to 4 minutes, or until no longer pink. Remove from frying pan.
4. In the same pan, stir-fry green pepper and onion until soft. Add chilies, tomatoes and remaining ½ tbsp. chili powder. Stir-fry for an additional 3 to 5 minutes; add chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes more.
5. Serve with rice and enjoy