Back to Basics Plan
“Weight Loss Doesn’t Happen by Chance, it Happens by Change“.
Sign Up Now Get Access to Meal Plan Instantly
If your goal is weight loss we will help you to start making real changes by giving you the tools & skills required to start making real changes in your life.
I live by the rule that keeping my weight at a healthy range, feeling good, and having energy is all about balance. If we deprive ourselves and do the all-or-nothing approach it just does not work.
Do you know you need to make changes but you just don’t know where to start? Do you feel you have tried everything and nothing works?
We are here to help you. I promise it will not be complicated, restrictive, or feel like you are being deprived. Quite the contrary; you are going to learn that food is good and you don’t have to fear it, be deprived of it, or demonize it in order to reach your goals.
Simple and Sustainable Way
to Lose Weight that Actually Works…
What is included?
During the program we are going to look at all areas of health, not just food, we want to help you ditch unhealthy habits and embrace new habits that will make real changes in your life.
We will be getting back to some basics and building on those basics. This program is designed to take you through a step-by-step process to allow you to implement new habits, avoid getting overwhelmed and get well on your way to reaching your goals.
1. Meal Plan
- Individual Meal Plan tailored to your calorie goals.
- 1000’s recipes with each meal having over 60 options to choose from.
- Everyday foods you can buy in your supermarket
- Grocery list
2. Online Workouts
- Online workouts you can do from the comfort of your home.
- Suitable for beginners and more advanced fitness levels.
- No equipment is required.
3. Back to Basics Guide
- 4 Key Steps to help you meal plan – to help save time, and money while also eating fewer less desirable calories and reducing stress as you will be more organised.
- A guide on how to choose the best foods – making simple healthier choices can really make a big difference.
- Exercise – how to fit more movement into your busy week.
- Simple tips on how to read food labels – to make healthy choices you need to be able to understand food labels. It can be confusing but once you start doing it you quickly know what you need to look out for.
- Sleep and Stress Management
- Portion Control
- Choosing Healthy Snacks
We promise it will not be complicated, restrictive, or feel like you are being deprived.
What results should you expect from this program?
- Drop in your clothes size.
- Drop body fat, especially around your midsection.
- Look and feel more ‘toned’/leaner.
- Increased energy levels.
- Improved energy.
- Have less or no cravings at all.
- Maintain decent sleeping patterns, and quality of sleep and jump out of bed for once.
- Increased self-image and body confidence.
*Disclaimer – Results can vary from person to person
What our Clients have to say…