How it works
Your New Healthy Lifestyle Starts Here
Build a profile
The first step is setting up a profile to reach your personal goals
We will need you to answer a few questions about yourself such as age, height, weight, personal goals, and your activity level. This information is used to determine your calorie intake and macro-nutrients. Your meal plan is then generated so you can reach your personal goals whether it is to lose weight, maintain or gain muscle.
You’ll be set up for success with a nutrition plan tailor-made just for you to achieve your goals. So what are you waiting for?
A typical example of an individual on a 1200 calorie deficit meal plan:
Choose your plan
Option 1: Calorie Counting Plan.
- Daily calorie intake is calculated. With meal plans provided with the calories, you need to consume to reach your goals.
- Ability to manually increase or decrease your daily calorie intake depending on the goals you wish to achieve.
- Perfect for those who are nervous about starting on the journey of healthy eating and exercise.
Option 2: Macro-Nutrient Plan.
- Daily macro intake (Carbs, Protein & Fat) are calculated for you. Meal plan provided with your macros you need to consume to reach your goals.
- You can easily customise your macros ratio based on the results they want to achieve.
Our goal is to give you tasty, easy-to-prepare recipes that align with your preferences and your goals. You’ll be cooking and eating wholesome, nutritious family-friendly meals with real foods – no restrictions, fads or gimmicks.
You can also choose your personal dietary requirements such as if you are vegetarian, gluten-free, nut allergy or lactose intolerance.
If you don’t fancy the meal suggested don’t worry you can change/swap meals while keeping you within your calorie/macro range for that meal and day. If you like the recipes you can add them to your favourites and they will appear more regularly in your meal plan.Sign Up
Making Cooking Simple
Our goal is to make it simple for you to succeed, so whether you’re the type who can’t spend more than 10 minutes on a recipe or someone who loves spending time cooking meals we’ll design your meal plan to your needs. We have everything from Quick, Easy, Family-Friendly & On the Go Meals.
Measure Your Progress
Measure your progress while using Shape My Plan. This is a powerful motivator to help you stick with it. If you are making good progress, your confidence grows along with your motivation.
At any stage during your journey with Shape My Plan, you can change your personal profile, goals and activity level easily to reflect your progress.
We will also provide weekly blog posts giving healthy hints & tips to help you stay motivated.