Chicken Tex-Mex Burrito
Nutritional value per serving
Use allergy free if required*
4 chicken fillet
3 spring onions
1 red chilli
4 whole egg
100 ml full fat milk (we recommend Avonmore protein milk)
1 tsp olive oil
100 g grated cheddar cheese
2 wholemeal wrap*
1. Fry the chicken in the oil on a medium to high heat until cooked through.
2. Half the tomatoes and scoop out seeds the chop. In a small bowl, mix the tomatoes, half the spring onions and half the red chilli (deseed for a milder taste) with some seasoning and set aside.
3. Beat the eggs and milk with a fork with some seasoning.
4. Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan and fry the remaining spring onion and chili for 1 min, then pour in the egg mix. Gently scramble the eggs by dragging the egg mixture as it sets into the middle of the pan. Cook to your liking, then take off the heat and throw on the cheese. Add the cooked chicken. Stir through, then divide between the wraps.
5. Tuck up the top and bottom of each wrap and roll up, then slice in half.