Chorizo Salmon with Sweet Potato Fries
Nutritional value per serving
2 fillet of salmon
20 cherry tomatoes
4 basil leaves
30 g chorizo
200 g frozen sweet potatoes
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
1. Bake sweet potato fries as per the instructions on the packet.
2. Place the salmon flesh side down on a cold non-stick pan, and place on medium heat.
3. When the salmon begins to sizzle turn over and cook on the skin side until very crisp and salmon is cooked.
4. Chop up all the tomatoes, tear up the basil and toss with red wine vinegar and a pinch of salt & pepper.
5. Finely slice the chorizo, add to the pan for 2 mins and add the seasoned tomatoes for the last 30secs.
6. Serve with sweet potato fries as per pack instructions.