Honey Glazed Salmon with Stir Fry Vegetables
- ½ clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce*
- 1cm fresh ginger piece, peeled and finely grated
- 2 x 100g each salmon darnes
- 1 small onion
- 1 pepper, mixed
- Handful of spinach
- A handful of green beans
- A handful of broccoli
- ½ tbsp. olive oil
1. Combine the ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and honey in a small bowl. Transfer to a large plastic zip-lock bag along with the salmon and ensure that all the salmon is surrounded with the marinade. Place the bag in a dish and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan 180°C/gas mark 6). Line a baking tray with tin foil.
3. In the meantime heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the mixed vegetables and stir well.
4. Keep stirring until vegetables are cooked but still crisp.
5. Add the beans and cook for a further 3–5 minutes.
6. Add the soy sauce, stir and heat thoroughly.
7. Remove the salmon from the marinade and place on the foil-lined baking tray. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until cooked through.
8. Serve with stir-fry.