Smoked Salmon Salad
30 Mar, 2021
Smoked salmon salad with eggs. this will keep you full for longer with lots of vitamins and minerals and more importantly packed with omega 3. Enjoy.
- 56 g smoked salmon
- 1 whole egg
- 4 slices of cucumber
- 0.5 avocado
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- handful of mixed leaves
- 0.5 red onion
- 0.5 lime juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 0.5 garlic cloves
- Boil an egg in a saucepan for approx 6 – 7 mins.
- Put mixed leaves into a salad bowl.
- Prepare the salad by finely chopping your onions, pepper, cucumber, tomatoes, garlic and avocado. Mix together in a separate bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp. of olive oil and lime juice and mix together.
- Add the avocado salad to the mixed leaves.
- Slice the boiled egg.
- Cut smoked salmon into small pieces.
- Add egg and salmon to the salad and mix up all ingredients.