Weight Loss Program – How to Make it Work for you.
23 Oct, 2018
Weight loss Program – How to make it work for you. Here are a few simple tips to get the best results using Shape My Plan
- The very first thing you need to do is set a goal for yourself, and keep that as your focus. Check out our blog on goal setting to get tips on this.
- When starting any kind of weight loss program it is a good idea to know how many calories you are supposed to eat for you. there are plenty of online calorie calculators. Basically, it all about eating less and moving more it is that simple. For successful fat loss, you need to ensure you are in a calorie deficit first and foremost.
- Whilst there is loads of flexibility in what you can choose, consistently picking higher protein options can definitely help in speeding up the fat loss process. For example, try to have protein in every meal.
- Ensure you drink loads of water
- Best time to have your higher carbohydrate meals are straight after a workout.
- Aim for 10,000 steps daily
- If you have a big night out coming up, it doesn’t mean your fat loss has to stall. Use the customise calories function on Shape My Plan and reduce your calories for the week leading up to the night out. An example being someone normally on a 1500kcal plan could customise their calories to 1250kcals for a whole week prior to the night out, therefore ‘banking’ themselves an additional 1750kcals across the week.
- In addition to dropping the calories, you should also increase exercise. As simple as adding an extra 30mins walking per day, that would be 100kcals plus per day, 700kcals across the week. Add that to the 1750kcals above and that gives you an additional 2450kcals to enjoy Saturday night.
- We hope these tips help you out, if you nail these points above we can assure you that you will hit your goals as long as you are consistent and patient.