Healthy Breakfast Ideas
18 Aug, 2020
Here are a few of our favourite healthy breakfast ideas to help you start your day.
Oats with Berries & Nuts
- 40g oats with 100 ml of water put in microwave for 1 min on high heat
- add a handful of blueberries and sprinkle with nuts & seeds.
Scrambled Eggs on Brown Bread
- Beat 2 eggs in a bowl with 60 ml of milk. add a pinch of salt & pepper.
- Microwave on high heat for approx 45 seconds. Stir, Put back in the microwave for a further 45 secs.
- Serve on brown soda bread
- 1 banana
- 30 g protein powder
- 1 egg
- 25 g oats
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- yogurt & berries to serve
- Put the banana, protein powder, egg and oats in a blender
- Heat coconut oil in a large pan
- Pour small circles of batter into the pan – 4 to 5 should fit
- Remove pancakes and repeat process
- Serve with greek yoghurt & berries
- 40g of oats
- 1.5 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 5 blueberries
- 5 strawberries
- Layer the porridge, yoghurt and fruit in a bowl or jar.
- Put in fridge overnight. Stir in the morning and mix all ingredients. Add chia seeds to serve.