2 Burgers with Wholemeal Bap & Sweet Potato Chips
Use allergy free-range if required*
2 beef burger
1 wholemeal bap*
1 tsp extra light mayonnaise*
1 tsp tomato ketchup
30 g mixed leaves
1 slices tomatoes
1 slices onion
238 g frozen sweet potatoes
For sweet potato chips:
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (fan 160°C/gas mark 4). .
2. Peel and cut potato into thin and long strips
3. In a large bowl toss them roughly in olive oil (1-2 tbsp.) with paprika
4. Lay the chips on a roasting dish and cook for 20 – 25 mins tossing every 5 minutes.
For the burgers:
1. Grill burgers on each side for 5 to 6 mins, depending on how well done you like it.
2. While the burgers are grilling, Cut the bap in 2 and add mayo, ketchup, lettuce, tomato and onion.
3. Place burgers on top of salads, join them together and enjoy.