2 Burgers with Sweet Potato Chips
Use vegan mayo for egg allery if required*
2 beef burger
2 tsp extra light mayonnaise*
2 tsp tomato ketchup
30 g mixed leaves
2 slices tomatoes
2 slices onion
2 medium sweet potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
1 pinch paprika
For sweet potato chips:
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (fan 160°C/gas mark 4).
2. Peel and cut potato into thin and long strips
3. In a large bowl toss them roughly in olive oil (1-2 tbsp..) with paprika
4. Lay the chips on a roasting dish and cook for 20 – 25 mins tossing every 5 minutes.
(Can also use – 238g frozen sweet potatoes instead)
For the burgers:
1. Grill burgers on each side for 5 to 6 mins, depending on how well done you like it.
2. Once burgers are cooked, add mayo, ketchup, lettuce, tomato, and onion to the top of the meat.