American Style Chicken with Salad & Quinoa
Nutritional value per serving
Use gluten free if required*
75 g wholemeal breadcrumbs*
1 whole egg
1 tsp mixed herbs dried
1 pinch salt
1 pinch black pepper
4 chicken legs
90 g quinoa
2 handful mixed leaves
16 cherry tomatoes
10 slices cucumber
1 bell pepper
1 red onion
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190°C (fan 170°C/gas mark 5).
2. Mix the breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and mixed herbs together in a bowl.
3. Beat the egg in a separate bowl.
4. Dip the chicken pieces in the egg and then in the seasoned breadcrumbs, pressing on well.
5. Place in a casserole dish, lined with tin foil. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked.
6. Cook quinoa as per pack instructions.
6. Serve hot or cold with salad and quinoa.