Baked Potato with Minced Beef and Tomato Filling
50 g beef lean mince
1 medium sweet potatoes
1 pinch salt
1 pinch black pepper
0.5 tbsp tomato purée
1. Wash and pierce potato with a knife in a few places.
2. Bake in oven or microwave.
1. Fry the minced beef, onion and tomato puree until well cooked.
2. Cut the potato in half and carefully scoop the centre out of the potato.
3. Mix this potato with the mince. Add the salt and pepper.
4. Return the mixture to the potato skins.
5. Place in a hot oven and bake until warmed through and slightly browned on top.