Baked Potato with Minced Beef ,Tomato Filling and Side Salad
1 large sweet potatoes
1 pinch salt
1 pinch black pepper
0.5 tbsp tomato purée
50 g beef lean mince
1 handful mixed leaves
8 cherry tomatoes
5 slices cucumber
0.5 red bell pepper
0.5 red onion
1. Wash and pierce potato with a knife in a few places
2. Bake in oven or microwave.
1. Fry the minced beef, onion and tomato puree until well cooked.
2. Cut the potato in half and carefully scoop the centre out of the potato.
3. Mix this potato with the mince. Add the salt and pepper.
4. Return the mixture to the potato skins.
5. Place in a hot oven and bake until warmed through and slightly browned on top.
6. Serve with side salad (Mixed salad leaves, chopped tomatoes, cucumber, peppers and onion).