Baked Potato with Minced Beef, Tomato Filling and Stir-Fry
50 g beef lean mince
1 medium sweet potatoes
1 pinch salt
1 pinch black pepper
0.5 tbsp tomato purée
1 bell pepper
1 handful spinach
30 g green beans
0.5 tbsp olive oil
1. Wash and pierce the potato with a knife in a few places.
2. Bake in oven or microwave.
1. Fry the minced beef, half an onion and tomato puree until well cooked.
2. Cut the potato in half and carefully scoop the center out of the potato.
3. Mix this potato with the mince. Add the salt and pepper.
4. Return the mixture to the potato skins.
5. Place in a hot oven and bake until warmed through and slightly browned on top.
1. Cook 1 onion in the oil until soft.
2. Add peppers and green beans, cook for a few mins.
3. Add spinach until wilted.
4. Serve with Potato and mince filling.