Boiled or Poached Eggs x 2
2 whole egg
If poaching your egg:
1. Let the water come to a boil. Reduce the water to a rapid simmer:
2. Gently lower the eggs into the water one at a time.
3. Cook the eggs for 5 to 7 minutes: Cook for 5 minutes for a very runny yolk or up to 7 minutes for a barely-set yolk.
If boiling your egg:
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, then add your eggs and cook 4 to 5 minutes.
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, then add your eggs and cook 7 to 8 minutes.
1. Place your eggs in a pot and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then cover, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.