Chicken & Herbs with Rice
2 chicken fillet
90 g basmati rice
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp parsley
1 pinch salt
1 garlic cloves
0.5 tsp cayenne pepper
1. Preheat oven to 170°C (fan 150°C/gas mark 3).
2. Coat baking dish with cooking spray. Sprinkle some of the parsley and basil evenly over the bottom of the baking dish. Arrange chicken breast in the dish, and sprinkle evenly with chopped garlic slices.
3. In a small bowl, mix the remaining parsley, basil, salt, and red pepper and sprinkle over the chicken.
4. Top with tomato slices. Bake covered in the preheated oven 25 minutes.
5. Remove cover, and continue baking 15 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
6. Cook the rice as per pack instructions.