Nutritional value per serving
Use allergy free if required*
2 chicken fillet
13 cherry tomatoes
2 garlic cloves
4 basil leaves
2 tsp olive oil
1 tsp red wine vinegar
1 tsp tomato purée
300 ml water
100 g wholemeal spaghetti*
1. Boil chicken in a saucepan until cooked through and cut into pieces.
2. Place the pasta in a pot of boiling water and cook for approximately 10 minutes.
3. Add garlic to another pan and stir.
4. Place rest of ingredients into the pan.
5. Pour 300mls slightly cooled boiled water into the saucepan.
6. Bring saucepan with all ingredients to a simmer for 10 – 15 minutes.
7. Add in the cooked spaghetti.
8. Add more water if the sauce is too thick or doesn’t cover the pasta.
9. Serve with basil leaves on top.