Chicken Stir-Fry with Rice
Use allergy free if required*
2 chicken fillet
0.5 tbsp soy sauce*
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp olive oil
90 g broccoli florets
55 g celery stalk
60 ml water
100 g brown rice
1. Cut chicken into strips; place in a resealable plastic bag.
2. Combine soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder in a bowl – add mixture to bag and shake well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. In a large wok, heat 2 tbsps. of oil.
4. Remove marinated chicken from bag & stir-fry chicken until cooked through. Remove and keep warm.
5. In the meantime, cook rice as per package instructions.
6. Add remaining oil – stir- fry broccoli, celery, carrots and onion for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
7. Add water and bring to the boil. Return chicken to pan. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.