Chilli Cod with Noodles
2 cod fillets
0.5 tbsp fish sauce
1 garlic cloves
0.5 lime juice
2 tsp olive oil
0.5 red chilli
0.5 red bell pepper
0.5 yellow bell pepper
50 g ramen noodles
1. Add the ramen noodles to a pan of boiling water for 4 minutes.
2. To make the marinade, combine the lime juice, chili, deseeded, crushed garlic, fish sauce and 2 tsp olive oil in a bowl and mix.
3. Add the cod fillets to the bowl and coat with the marinade.
4. Place cod in a pan and cook on medium heat for approximately 2-4 minutes per side until cooked through
5. Heat 1 tsp olive oil in another pan or wok.
6. Add the chopped peppers and stir-fry until tender.
7. Serve the cod fillets alongside the noodles and peppers.