Creamy Prawn with Baby Potatoes
Pre-cook the night before for on the go lunch
80 g raw prawns large
60 g cream cheese light Philadelphia
5 cherry tomatoes
1 garlic cloves
4 baby potatoes
1. Boil the potatoes for approx 20 mins until cooked.
2. Place olive oil in a pan on medium heat. Add crushed garlic and fry for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add the halved cherry tomatoes and sliced courgettes to the pan and cook until tender.
4. Add the cream cheese to the pan and stir well allowing to melt.
5. Add the prawns to the sauce and allow sauce to simmer until prawns turn pink for approximately 5-10 minutes.
6. Serve with baby potatoes.