Homemade Granola with 0% Greek Yogurt
Use allergy free if required*
150 g cashew nuts
120 g almonds flaked
34 g pumpkin seeds
34 g sunflower seeds
43 g coconut shredded
3 tbsp coconut oil
3 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
120 g dried cranberries
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp greek style 0% natural yogurt*
1. Preheat oven to 150°C (fan 130°C/gas mark 2). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the cashews, almonds, coconut flakes and pumpkin seeds into a blender and pulse to break the mixture into smaller pieces.
3. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the coconut oil, vanilla, and honey together for 40-50 seconds.
4. Add in the mixture from the blender and the sunflower seeds and stir to coat.
5. Spread the mixture out onto the baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minutes, stirring once, until the mixture is lightly browned.
6. Remove from heat. Stir in the dried cranberries and salt.
7. Press the granola mixture together to form a flat, even surface.
8. Cool for about 15 minutes, and then break into chunks.
9. Store in an airtight container or resealable bag.
10. Place 3 tbsp. of granola in a bowl.
11. Dollop with 2 tbsp. of 0% fat greek yogurt.
Put in a plastic container for a snack on the go
Greek yogurt is low in lactose so can be a suitable option for lactose intolerance