Open Chicken Sandwich
Use gluten-free if required*
1 chicken fillet
handful mixed leaves
4 cherry tomatoes
4 slices cucumber
0.5 red onion
spice of choice
1 slices soda bread*
1. You can either boil the chicken in a saucepan or for flavour sprinkle spice of your choice (cajun, paprika, chilli etc) over the raw chicken and bake in the oven until cooked through (approx. 20 mins).
2. In the meantime prepare the salad by finely chopping your onions, cucumber, avocado and tomatoes.
3. Mix all ingredients in a salad bowl with spices if required.
4. Once the chicken is cooked remove from oven – cut into cubes and add to the salad.
5. Place mix on top of soda bread.
Cook chicken night before and add to a salad for lunch on the go.