1 banana, roughly chopped
30g vanilla protein powder**
25g rolled oats*
1 tbsp. coconut oil
For the side:
2 tbsp. 0% fat greek yoghurt**
A handful of blueberries and raspberries, to serve
1. Put the banana, protein powder, egg and oats in a blender to make your batter.
2. Heat up half the coconut oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
3. Pour small circles of batter into the pan – about 4 – 5 should fit
4. Cook for about 1 minute on each side.
5. Remove and repeat the process with the rest of the batter.
6. Serve with the greek yogurt and a handful of fresh berries.